Dev Ops Engineer
Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. We combine AI and machine learning for image and colorimetric analysis, best-in-class UX, and rigorous science to bring, first, urine analysis, and, later, other tests to patients in their home. Our mobile and web apps along with our physical testing kits,cater to a variety of use cases and health conditions such as chronic kidney disease and urinary tract infections.
Our engineering team holds itself to the highest standards. Our systems and solutions must be secure, resilient, scalable, and compliant with medical device regulation standards.
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. You have to be smart, creative and independent. Someone who has fresh ideas and the technical prowess and understanding of the cloud as well as containerized applications.
The DevOps Engineer will play a key role in Healthy.io's R&D and Algo teams in a fast-evolving environment. You will be responsible to design and implement DevOps tools and solutions to support our self-service/DevOps as a service/noOps approach
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement high-quality and well-architected solutions without cutting corners, In other words: be responsible, deliver on time and own your projects.
- Be a smart, independent and efficient learner.
- Be ready to acquire an in-depth understanding of our technical challenges (complex architecture, security, fast growth).
- Collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary dev team of backend, frontend, algo, mobile, infoSec, and other stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes.
- 1-2 years of DevOps/Tier3/development experience.
- Outstanding debugging capabilities
- Experience SCM with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Git - advantage)
- At least one programming language (besides bash) - Python, Java, Ruby, Golang, etc.
- Container and cloud orchestration tools (Docker, K8S, Helm and Terraform - major advantage )
- Linux and system administration skills, networking, firewalls, http, storage, permissions etc.
- Proven experience with cloud vendors (GCP - advantage)