Front End Developer
Healthy.io is the global leader in turning the smartphone camera into a medical device.
Within the company, the front end team is in charge of a wide variety of websites and web apps. They enable the company's commercial implementations, new product development, manufacturing and quality control, clinical trials, and lab experiments.
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented front-end or full-stack developer looking to join an exciting start-up in the field of digital healthcare.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain and improve existing sites as needed
- Plan, design and develop brand new web features or apps from scratch
- Be responsible, deliver on time and own your projects
- Be a smart, independent and efficient learner
- Be ready to acquire an in-depth understanding of our technical challenges
- Collaborate effectively within a multidisciplinary team of developers, researchers, product managers, designers, sales, and other stakeholders.
- At least 2 years of experience developing web applications
- Deep understanding of the modern web and surrounding technologies
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on performance and UX
- Strong communicator with an urge to make an impact
- Organized with the ability to assume control of complex processes
- Very high level of spoken and written English
- Knowledge in testing, web security, performance optimization, browser compatibility issues - Advantage
- Experienced with React and Redux - Advantage
- Open source experience and/or public portfolio - Advantage
- Experience with server-side Node.js development - Advantage