The front-end team at Healthy.io is looking for two new teammates!
Within the company, we're in charge of a wide variety of websites and web apps. This includes our homepage as well as several apps used to support the company's new product development, manufacturing and quality control, commercial implementations, clinical trials, and lab experiments.
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented front-end or full-stack developer looking to join an exciting start-up in the field of digital healthcare.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain and improve existing sites as needed.
- Plan, design and develop brand new web apps from scratch.
- Be responsible, deliver on time and own your projects.
- Be a smart, independent and efficient learner.
- Be ready to acquire an in-depth understanding of our technical challenges.
- Collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of developers, researchers, product managers, designers, sales, and other stakeholders.
- 3-5 years of experience developing web apps
- Deep understanding of the web and surrounding technologies
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on aesthetics and UX
- At least some knowledge in testing, web security, performance optimization, browser compatibility issues
- High level of spoken and written English
- Experienced with React & Redux
- Open source experience and/or public portfolio - Advantage
- Experience with server-side Node.js development - Bonus