Marketing Communications Manager
Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. Our products are geared towards consumers as well as healthcare partners which makes our job as a marketing team an interesting combination of b2b, b2c and b2b2c.
We are building brands, running campaigns, managing agencies, developing partnerships and we are growing fast! That’s where you might fit into the picture.
We are looking for a highly motivated, quick thinker, brilliant writer and native (English) speaker to join our team as a Marketing Communications Manager. If you have a passion for writing, you are social media savvy and are eager to tell our story through the press and media we would like to have a chat with you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate with our US and UK PR partners. Work alongside them to design and implement an editorial calendar.
- Develop a media relations strategy, seeking maximal placements in print, broadcast and new media aimed to increase our visibility to key audiences.
- Write PR and content pieces and review materials created by our agencies, ensure they are in-line with our key messaging and edit accordingly.
- Create and implement a social media strategy to support our PR activity and amplify it across our owned channels.
- Support further marketing activities and projects such as- case studies, email marketing and website content.
- A brilliant writer with a versatile style. Capable of drafting a wide range of materials, geared towards different audiences and using different tones of voice, while always remaining clear and engaging. Please send writing samples along with your CV.
- A truly native English speaker, writer and reader.
- A gifted editor and critical reader with great attention for detail. You’ll be tasked with reviewing materials created by others and making sure they are in-line with our brand, our voice and our value proposition.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, PR, Business, Advertising, Communications or a related field
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing or communication roles - an advantage.