Marketing Manager - UK
Healthy.io is the global leader in turning the smartphone camera into a medical device. Described by the Economist as “the company to usher in the era of the medical selfie”, Healthy.io’s unique team, combines world class computer vision technologists, product designers, biochemists, software developers with people that have a deep understanding of transforming health systems.
The company has received two breakthrough FDA clearances for its first product line, which enables smartphone enabled clinical grade urinalysis done by patients, anywhere, anytime. This technology has created a new clinical reality for pregnant women, women suffering from urinary tract infections and millions of patients at risk for chronic kidney disease.
True to its ‘medical selfie’ vision the company is expanding its product portfolio, using the smartphone camera to improve documentation and analysis of chronic wounds.
The UK business has 11 contracts with the NHS and is looking to scale rapidly and build upon this platform. The team has also secured a roll out in 300 Boots stores and is planning a B2C launch later this year.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to lead our local marketing activity and support the commercial team in the UK.
In line with our strategic objectives, you will be responsible for lead generation, event management, local press PR and social media communication.
You will work closely with the Customer Success and Commercial teams to support engagement with external stakeholders and our Advisory Board.
Additionally, your responsibilities will include working in partnership with our global marketing team (based in Israel) to build and align local marketing assets such as case studies, sales briefs, and pitch decks.
We see this as a pivotal role and are looking for a driven candidate who can truly make a difference.
Role & Responsibilities
- Support market segmentation and execute lead generation activities
- Procure and organise events
- Build, align and lead the production of UK marketing assets and collateral with agency and Israeli team
- Identifying lead generation activities (UK specific)
- Procure and organise conference and events
- Support the Advisory Board
- Delivery of round tables and thought leadership
- Support local relationships with AHSNs
- Manage local press and PR relationships
- Manage social media accounts
- Create pitch decks and build case studies to support UK team
- Lead production of UK collateral with agency and Israeli team
- Experience in a healthcare environment and/or experience in technology sector
- Proficient with CRM platforms such as Salesforce, Marketo or HubSpot.
- Track record of lead generation and campaign management
- Experience in event planning and execution (healthcare related)
- Ability to build strong and immediate relationships
- Flexible and adaptive attitude, including self-reliance and strong team work ethos
- Ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to grow with the company but prepared to roll up their sleeves on the journey
- Stamina and energy for moderate UK based travel