At Healthy.io we turn the smartphone camera into clinical-grade medical device by using a bit of computer vision and a lot of magic.
As a motion designer at Healthy.io you’ll be in charge of designing our marketing assets, from static designs (like banners and landing pages) to eye-catching animated videos that will help us spread the word of digitized health care.
You’ll be working with our Marketing, Product and Business teams, to develop and execute our brand assets. You will work on printed and digital materials and take part in creating great storyboards and motion design, translate frames into animation, and come up with conceptual, clever visual solutions.
This is an ideal position for a designer looking to join a diverse and high-impact position in a fast-paced company that is innovating health care.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, brand, marketing and product managers, developers, and other stakeholders, to deliver the best design solutions for the company’s internal and external products.
- Take an active role in the planning, designing and animating dynamic banners and short videos for the marketing and product teams
- Own the planning, filming and editing for the company’s various video clips
- Assume end-to-end responsibility on the timely design and completion of external communication materials
- 2+ years of experience in post-production house, advertising agency or similar studio.
- Proven knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Communication from Bezalel, Shenkar, HIT or Wizo
- Must be a team player