Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe.
We are looking for a Production Assistant to join our vigorous production team and support the QC and production tasks.
The production team is committed to building scalable products, using the most advanced systems to ensure quality and scalability.
The role will include designing of production and quality processes, engaging with suppliers and hands-on work to make sure things actually happen.
This is a role for people who are all about GETTING THINGS DONE and enjoy watching (and making) things scale.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design manufacturing and quality processes
- Work with suppliers
- Support the company QA team
- Hands-on work (assembly of kits, QC tasks etc)
- Team player
- High verbal and written skills in English
- Enjoys taking responsibility
- Knowledge in Solid-works - Advantage
- Practical Engendering / Industrial Design degree– Advantage
- 1st Degree – Advantage
- 3 years of industry experience – Advantage