Healthy.IO is looking for a Senior Bookkeeper to join our world-leading team!
We are looking for a high-motivated, skilled, independent, and responsible bookkeeper to join our growing finance team.
The bookkeeper will be responsible for the daily accounting duties and financial transactions in our books. You’ll report to the Director of Finance & Operations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Periodic reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to; banking, customer, vendor, accruals, etc.
- AP cycle management: record invoices, prepare payments, reconciliations.
- Comply with Israeli authorities and manage all relevant periodic reporting
- Month-end close: prepare the trial balance and other material for the monthly closing of the company books.
- Travel reports and personal expenses reimbursements.
- Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects.
- Certified Bookkeeper, type 3 with payroll courses qualification
- 6-10 years of proven bookkeeping experience, preferably in a Hi-Tech or international company
- Proven ability to calculate, manage and post accounting figures and financial records to trial balance level
- Highly organized and reliable with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with NetSuite software – advantage
- Strong verbal and written skills in English – must
- Experience with AP, banks, payments
- Good knowledge in excel