Senior Product Designer
Designers at Healthy.io are in charge of supporting the product design process from conception to completion as well as crafting all the external communication deliverables for the company. This position is a wide and wild combination of UX/UI practices: branding and testing, commercial storytelling, communication of business pathways and more.
As part of a small team, the designer is expected to take responsibility for their projects and collaborate effectively with the team. This is an ideal position for a designer looking to join a diverse and high-impact position in a fast-growing start-up.
Role & Responsibilities
- Take an active role in the planning, design and delivery of the company's innovative healthcare products.
- Assume end-to-end responsibility on the design and timely completion of external communication materials.
- Work closely with the management team on strategy and roadmap formation.
- Collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of designers, product managers, developers, marketers, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure delivery of outstanding user experiences and sales materials.
- 5 years of experience in the design of mobile apps, marketing materials and/or branding
- Proven knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Communication from Bezalel, Shenkar, HIT or Wizo
- Must be a team player