Back to careers
Operations | Boston, US
Healthy.io is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond. It’s even going to space!
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with over 240 employees across London, Boston, and Singapore we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
The Call Center Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for evaluating performance, and communication quality for a team of Patient Engagement Advocates (PEAs) to ensure goals, and initiatives are achieved. This position will document the call-quality results and provide feedback and trend data to call center management and other internal departments.; requiring heavy analytical- critical thinking skills.
If you are goal oriented, tech savvy, and service driven, we are interested! This is a great opportunity to make an impact on the lives of patients, clinicians and the wider healthcare system, working with our expert team to learn more about the potential for digital to transform healthcare.
This position is remote but candidates must be within reasonable distance to one of our hubs in Boston, San Antonio or Raleigh for occasional meetings and team events.
● Must be able to effectively communicate with PEAs, internal departments and management
● Demonstrated ability to coach and develop new and existing PEAs
● Previous experience performing Quality Assurance in a contact center environment preferred
● Experience developing and implementing Quality Assurance programs preferred
● Familiarity with call center technologies and reporting tools; such as Freshdesk, Ringentral, Five9, Talkdesk, Redash, Tableau
● Excellent organization, prioritization and planning skills
● Ability to thrive in a fast paced, fluid and rapidly growing environment.
● Bachelor’s degree and/or 2+ years contact center experience preferred
● Bilingual – Spanish and English a plus
● Monitors Agent calls, emails, and SMS for accuracy of information and contact- handling standards
● Coaches and counsels Patient Engagement Advocates to achieve continuous service quality improvement.
● Records evaluations utilizing departmental quality-monitoring forms
● Provides Supervisors and Managers with regular performance feedback on the PEAs ● Prepares and analyzes quality reports for Management review
● Performs root-cause analysis and reports to management
● Participates in development of reference documents to drive quality improvement ● Collaborates with call center management in the design of quality-monitoring forms and quality standards
● Conducts calibration sessions with call center management to ensure consistency in scoring and coaching.
or send your CV to [email protected]