User Acquisition Manager
Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. Our products are geared towards consumers as well as healthcare partners which makes our job as a marketing team an interesting combination of b2b, b2c, and b2b2c.
We are building brands, running campaigns, managing agencies, developing partnerships and we are growing fast…
We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our team.
Digital marketing in the health tech industry is uniquely challenging, it requires an out of the box approach, analytical capabilities, and critical thinking.
We are looking for an individual who is curious, a self-learner and passionate about digital marketing.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing paid campaigns hands-on - Search, GDN, Youtube and social.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our UA activities, providing accurate reporting, data analysis, and making recommendations for future campaigns.
- Work with the creative department to plan and execute creative materials.
- Run ongoing A/B tests on key performance parameters to improve site funnels.
- 1-3 years Experience in managing SEM campaigns
- English proficiency - both written and spoken.
- A detail Oriented person.
- Strong analytical skills.
- High proficiency in Excel.