Healthy.IO is looking for a Bookkeeper to join our world-leading team!
We are looking for a high-motivated, skilled, independent, and responsible bookkeeper to join our growing finance team.
The bookkeeper will be responsible for the daily accounting duties and financial transactions in our books. You’ll report to the Director of Finance & Operations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Periodic reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to; banking, customer, vendor, accruals, etc.
- AP cycle management: record invoices, prepare payments, reconciliations.
- VAT reporting.
- Month-end close: prepare the trial balance and other material for the monthly closing of the company books.
- Travel reports and personal expenses reimbursements.
- Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects.
- Bookkeeping Certificate - Type 2+.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a bookkeeper.
- Experience in working with high-tech/startup companies – Advantage
- Highly organized and reliable with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with NetSuite software – advantage
- Strong verbal and written skills in English – must
- Experience with AP, banks, payments
- Good knowledge in excel