At Healthy.io we turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device by using computer vision, colorimetric analysis, and a lot of magic.
We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join our growing Finance team!
If you are a high-motivated, skilled, independent, and responsible bookkeeper whoo wants to take part in a growing company and team - join our team.
Reporting to our Controller, the bookkeeper will be responsible for the daily accounting duties and financial transactions in our books.
Role & Responsibilities
- Periodic reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, including but not limited to; banking, customer, vendor, accruals, etc.
- AP cycle management: record invoices, prepare payments, reconciliations.
- VAT reporting.
- Month-end close: prepare the trial balance and other material for the monthly closing of the company books.
- Travel reports and personal expenses reimbursements.
- Perform general finance duties and ad-hoc special projects.
- Bookkeeping Certificate - Type 2+.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a bookkeeper.
- Experience in working with global high-tech/startup companies – Advantage
- Highly organized and reliable with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Netsuite software – advantage
- Strong verbal and written skills in English – must
- Experience with AP, banks, payments
- Good knowledge in excel