About the job
We are looking for an exceptional Business Support Manager, who is willing to turn their hand to anything to ensure the smooth running of our office based in London, in addition to supporting business development and approximately 60 staff based around the UK . You need to be a proactive self-starter with a sense of fun, who can work with minimal supervision. Previous experience of general office management, sales, diary support and working in a start-up would be ideal. There would be the opportunity to own and develop the role over time as we expect to continue to expand in the UK.
Healthy.io is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 240 employees across London, Boston, and Singapore we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
True to our ‘medical selfie’ vision we are also expanding our product portfolio to enable healthcare professionals to use their smartphone camera to improve documentation and management of chronic wounds, working with sites across the NHS to tackle this £5 billion challenge.
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVERING LETTER WITH YOUR CV, STATING WHY YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THE ROLE. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on revolutionising healthcare in the UK
- Exciting and rewarding role in VC backed high-growth start-up environment
- Company pension
- Company laptop and phone
- Private health insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Cycle scheme
Develop, maintain and review administrative processes and office systems to achieve maximum efficiency
Assist the Head of Resources with:
- Maintaining HR databases, e.g., annual leave and sickness records
- Setting up new employees on office systems, preparing induction packs, IT equipment and complete office health and safety inductions
- General administration for the business development team.
- Maintaining and arranging any health and safety activities with building services, e.g. arranging DSE assessment and annual PAT inspections
- Management of office services, holding the day to day relationship with the buildings facilities team
- Arranging for security passes and building inductions with The King’s Fund
Act as the liaison point with:
- IT support
- Other supplies
- Maintain the office booking system for staff, visiting the office
- Set up a booking system for the meeting rooms/pods within the office
- Inform reception of visitors, greet visitors and inform staff of arrivals
- Set up and prepare for internal and external meetings and events. To include, as appropriate, setting up audio visual equipment, organisations refreshments and clearing rooms following the meeting
- Answer the main organisation telephone number, direct calls, answer queries, take and relay messages
- Assist with travel arrangements for staff when travelling overseas, using the company travel portal
- Assist the Head of Resources with company events and activities
- Maintain stationery supplies for the office and for staff working from home
- Ad hoc tasks and projects as required under the role of office manager, which are wide and varied, e.g. office move, refurbishment, sourcing furniture, equipment etc.
- Diary management cover when the Head of Resources is on annual leave
Key skills, experience and knowledge
- Previous office management experience of not less than four years
- Diary management experience of not less than four years
- Excellent IT skills, able to pick up new software quickly (MS, Apple, in house systems)
- Strong customer service orientation
- Able to build effective relationships across different management levels and stakeholders
- Innovative self-starter and able to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised with careful attention to detail and high work standards
- Flexible, responsive and look to innovate and improve ways of working
- Ability to work in a fast paced start up, in an ever changing role
- Problem solver