Clinical Trials Lead
Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. Our products are geared towards consumers as well as healthcare partners.
As we grow, we are looking for a Clinical Trials Lead to join our product team and manage our new and ongoing clinical trials. As a Clinical Trials Lead you will be responsible for directing the process of clinical trials by employing effective organizational and clinical strategies and reviewing the results using rigorous clinical procedures. You will often interact with clinical staff, product owners and the regulatory team to design the studies and then analyze the results.
This is the perfect role for an experienced clinical lead, who is looking to step into a leadership role and assume end to end responsibility of the clinical domain in a company that is trailblazing its category.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead the company’s clinical studies activities.
- Assume end-to-end responsibility of clinical studies - from design to analysis and submission.
- On the ground, execution of studies, mainly in the U.S.
- Prepare protocols and case forms and finalize monitoring and data management options.
- Work closely with both the product and regulatory teams to turn the clinical studies into product and clinical claims.
- Manage, train and direct other team members to facilitate the studies
- 5 years of experience actively leading clinical studies in the U.S.
- Up to date on all aspects of clinical trials.
- CRA qualification
- Medical Devices background
- Clinical background (advantage)
- Bachelor's degree in Science
- Ability to work independently as well as communicate well with other professionals, highly effective interpersonal skills
- Strong English - written and verbal communication abilities
- Excellent organization skills and ability to focus on details