Back to careers
Sales | London, GB
About the position
Healthy.io is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with over 130 employees across London and Boston, we are well poised for success as we strive to serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
True to our ‘medical selfie’ vision we are also expanding our product portfolio to enable healthcare professionals to use their smartphone camera to improve documentation and management of chronic wounds, working with sites across the NHS to tackle this £5 billion challenge.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on revolutionizing healthcare in the UK
- Exciting and rewarding role in an innovative start-up environment
- Salary dependant on experience
- Share options
- Company pension
- Private health insurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid role (office and home)
- Experience selling to the NHS at Trust and ICB level - ideally including community Trusts and wound care specifically.
- Confident and proven handling complex large scale deals.
- Exposure to working with CCGs and ICSs.
- Start up mentality - comfortable with building things on the go, adapting and troubleshooting
- Substantive relationships and contacts across the NHS, provider and commissioner environments and ideally also within private healthcare space. Ability and credibility to interact at C suite level.
- Strong track record of deal building and closure, including upsell from existing customers.
- Strong track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Clinical background ideal but not essential.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a tireless salesperson to join our incredible team as we ramp up our commercial strategy for the UK. Reporting to the Head of Commercial, you will be responsible for developing & executing UK growth sales strategies and action plans for our smartphone-powered wound product
This role will be the pivotal with our customers and partners in the UK so must have the ability to interact and manage relationships at C-level within the NHS and private healthcare organisations, bringing a strong network of contacts and relationships, the candidate will be expected to identify prospects for current and future Healthy.io products, develop a UK sales plan relating to the specific product area, build a substantive pipeline to meet annual growth goals, deliver against annual sales targets, create key relationships to both open the door to new opportunities and to close sales and understand customer and market trends.
- Working with marketing on new business generation
- Manage evaluation process in conjunction with BD team
- Consult and finalise commercial model
- Building pipeline
- Deal Qualification
- Closing deals and finalising commercials
- Leading clinical partnerships
- Transition of deals to Customer Success and Operations team
- Support on upsell with Customer Success Team
- Documenting all activities on Salesforce
or send your CV to [email protected]