Back to careers
Sales | London, GB
Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. We create products and services at the intersection of clinical and consumer technology. We empower patients to take care into their own hands while working closely with leading healthcare organizations to deliver better outcomes.
Our smartphone-based technology enables clinical grade urinalysis to be carried out by patients anywhere, anytime - and we are working with patients, pharmacies, and the NHS to transform diagnosis and monitoring of conditions such as urinary tract infection, chronic kidney disease, and pre-eclampsia.
True to our ‘medical selfie’ vision we are also expanding our product portfolio to enable healthcare professionals to use their smartphone camera to improve documentation and management of chronic wounds, working with sites across the NHS to tackle this £5 billion challenge.
· Competitive salary
· Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on revolutionising healthcare in the UK
· Exciting and rewarding role in VC backed high-growth start-up environment
· Company pension
· Company laptop and phone
· Private health insurance
· 25 days annual leave
We are looking for a Commercial Manager to join our world-class sales team as we scale our services in the UK.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for deploying our products with NHS partners, supporting them to improve outcomes for their patients, and drive transformational benefits within their local systems.
You will work closely with our partnerships. product, logistics, operations, and marketing teams to ensure successful mobilisation of services and provide dedicated account management to ensure our NHS partners are delighted with our products.
You will also play a pivotal role in identifying opportunities to grow our services, develop relationships with clinical and commissioning leaders, and provide insight across the business into the challenges our NHS partners and their patients face.
We see this as a pivotal, high growth role with the potential to take on significant leadership responsibility and are looking for an experienced candidate who can truly make a difference.
Experience in working in or with NHS partners is welcomed but not essential.
The Ideal Candidate
· History of successful sales & lead generation, within the NHS environment
· Detailed understanding of the NHS structures and relationships
· Committed to developing their career in digital health technology Sales and within Healthy.io
· An ambitious individual who is passionate sales and digital health technology.
· Highly organised, driven individual who is focussed and committed to generating sales through advanced outreach techniques to engage clients across varied healthcare settings and levels of seniority.
· Ability to recognise active opportunities and prioritise sales, balancing your relationships across other strategic functions in a manner that is subtle and engaging both for internal and external customers.
· Comes with an existing network of NHS contacts that is able to leverage to generate new conversations and add to the Healthy.io CRM.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex messages to different audiences.
· Able to manage multiple sales leads, to develop them to opportunities and work with the commercia, operational and customer service teams to drive sales through in a manner that conveys a sense of urgency without being perceived by the client as ‘hard selling’
· Energetic, flexible and adaptive, with ability to roll your sleeves up and learn on the job.
· Empathetic and collaborative in approach, with the ability to quickly develop strong relationships with external stakeholders at all levels.
· Ability to work under pressure, to deliver against targets to increase the customer footprint for Healthy.io.
· Very comfortable with technology and working remotely.
· Able to be based at home when necessary.
· Experience/understanding of SME environments: ability to work through requirements in partnership with operational and customer success teams to deliver against tight deadlines and meet the vision set by the Executive team.
or send your CV to [email protected]