Back to careers
Computer Vision Engineer
Algo | Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
About the position
Healthy.io is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 300 employees across London, Boston, and Singapore we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
We are looking for an experienced computer vision algorithm developer to join our real-time task force. The challenges we face involve writing real-time computer vision algorithms on edge devices that understand scenes and guide users using a deep understanding of color and camera image processing pipelines. We are looking for self-driven individuals that enjoy writing production code to join our team and help us turn the smartphone into a medical device.
- At least 5+ years of C++ experience developing image processing algorithms.
- A good understanding of software development principles and design methodologies.
- Strong computer science and mathematical foundations.
- Familiarity with OpenCV.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields.
- M.Sc - strong advantage.
- Experience with development for mobile / other edge devices - an advantage.
- Prior work experience related to photography - an advantage.
- Data analysis using python - an advantage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop, improve and maintain our algorithmic modules for new and existing products.
- Transform ideas or business needs at an elementary level from the research stage to production readiness.
- Design and optimize code and algorithms performances.
- Promote clean testable and robust architecture for our algorithm implementations.
- Cooperate with other team members such as data scientists, lab operators, and other developers to achieve team goals.
- Take ownership of projects from end to end.
or send your CV to [email protected]