Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. Our products are geared towards consumers as well as healthcare partners.
We are looking for a Controller to join our world-leading team!
Our ideal candidate is a team player with strong analytical, self learner and problem solving skills. You should be a well-organized self-starter and detail oriented. You’ll report to the Director of Finance & Operations.
Role & Responsibilities
- Monitor expenses and enforce company policies and controllership
- Oversee monthly vendor payments
- Prepare monthly financial reporting package including budget vs actual, cash analysis and business metrics
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly-end closing
- Develop, document and enforce compliance with accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Oversee payroll globally
- Participate in preparation for the annual audit, tax returns and statutory reports
- Serve as a focal point for the subsidiaries’ accountants in all financial and reporting issues and day-to-day operations
- Manage Bookkeepers
- Work in close collaboration with the HR team
- Team player
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA – Must
- At least 2 years experience as a controller in a technology company – Must
- Experience with month-end/year-end close process
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized, detail-oriented and mindful of deadlines
- High level of English, written and spoken- Must
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with NetSuite – an advantage
- Experience with Inventory - an advantage