Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. Our services are geared towards consumers as well as healthcare partners which makes our job as a marketing team an interesting combination of b2b, b2c,b2g, and b2b2c.
We are building brands, running campaigns, managing agencies, developing partnerships, and measuring everything to ensure we tell our story in the right way to the right people. On top of that, we are growing fast…
We are looking for a brilliant and creative copywriter to help us build and flex our creative muscles. The copywriter will join our Brand Team and lead the effort of creating engaging copy for a variety of digital assets, landing pages, scripts, and marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate is witty, sharp, and truly passionate about transforming creative concepts into crisp and engaging copy. We are seeking an American native English speaker who is well versed in the current trends and pop culture.
Role & Responsibilities
- Own the company’s creative copywriting
- Develop concepts for brand awareness and performance campaigns
- Transform briefs into clear and compelling copy
- Write for a wide variety of channels, assets, and platforms
- Work closely with the marketing design team to create delightful and engaging marketing assets
- Write scripts for a variety of marketing and product videos
- Develop creative ideas to support key marketing initiatives
- At least 2 years of experience as a creative copywriter in an advertising agency or consumer-facing tech company
- A creative thinker that loves writing as much as they love developing concepts and ideas
- Native English speaker (US English)
- Ability to write for and engage both b2c and b2b audiences
Please include your writing portfolio in your application. This role reports to the Director of Brand.