Customer Success Manager - US
Healthy.io is the global leader in turning the smartphone camera into a medical device. Described by the Economist as “the company to usher in the era of the medical selfie”, Healthy.io’s unique team, combines world class computer vision technologists, product designers, biochemists, software developers with people that have a deep understanding of transforming health systems.
The company has received two breakthrough FDA clearances for its first product line, which enables smartphone enabled clinical grade urinalysis done by patients, anywhere, anytime. This technology has created a new clinical reality for pregnant women, women suffering from urinary tract infections and millions of patients at risk for chronic kidney disease.
True to its ‘medical selfie’ vision the company is expanding its product portfolio, using the smartphone camera to improve documentation and analysis of chronic wounds.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel with a strong presence in the United Kingdom, Healthy.io is rapidly expanding its commercial team in the US. Led by a former United Health Group SVP the US team is building out commercial partnerships with health systems and payer/provider at risk systems.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success, ready to roll up their sleeves to help build and shape the organization in the United States and beyond.
We see this as a pivotal, high growth role with the potential to take on significant leadership responsibility and are looking for an experienced candidate who can truly make a difference. We believe and practice competitive compensation in both stock options and salary.
Location: US - Minneapolis based preferred but willing to accept large east coast city.
Role & Responsibilities
- Market development and management of ongoing partner relationships in collaboration with broader US commercial team
- Implementation and management of new projects and initiatives including integration, staff on-boarding and patient engagement.
- Work closely with Healthy.io’s commercial, product and technology teams to define partner specific needs
- 5 years of healthcare experience in a client success or sales engineer roll.
- Experience implementing population health projects and pragmatic trials
- Experience with interoperability and integration into electronic medical records
- Previous work with payer and/or provider risk systems.
- Strong ability to communicate internally and externally with a broader set of technical and non technical stakeholders
- Experience working in an early stage digital health environment is a plus
- Clinical background is a strong plus
- Ability to build strong and immediate relationships with credibility to interact at C suite level
- Flexible and adaptive attitude suitable for new market entry, including self reliance and strong team work ethos
- Ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to grow with the company but prepared to roll up their sleeves on the journey
- Stamina and energy for significant US based travel