Back to careers
Data Analyst- Maternity Leave Replacement
Algo | Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
About the position
Healthy.io is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 250 employees across London and Boston, we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
We are seeking a data analyst to join our research group and assist in the development of cloud and edge device solutions. The ideal candidate will provide data insights to support the optimization of our products and user experience, as well as manage our in-house annotation team. We are looking for a team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Importantly, successful candidates should be able to handle viewing and analyzing medical images.
- 2+ years of experience as an analyst of user-facing products or similar roles.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience writing SQL queries and working databases
- 1+ year of hands-on experience with data visualization tools
- Capable of developing quantitative KPIs to support product decisions
- Ability to understand complex data and turn it into actionable insights
- Strong written communication and story-telling skills in English
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize effectively, working cross-function with other teams, and thriving in a high-pressure environment
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with the product life-cycle / working with Product teams
- Experience with BigQuery
- Experience scripting in Python
Role & Responsibilities
- Be the focal point for all data-related tasks within the Research Group
- Own the communication with the annotation team and manage their workflow
- Work closely with other members of the group to create dashboards and reports across our products
- Perform ad-hoc performance analysis of new algorithms to support product and business decisions
or send your CV to [email protected]