Back to careers
Operations | Boston, US
About the position
Healthy.io is the leader in immediate in-home testing powered through the use of the smartphone. It is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling screening and testing at scale across any location. Our solutions combine computer vision with best-in-class UX design in the form of apps and physical products to create a seamless member experience. The result is delivering significant enhancement in the identification of health issues and driving improved health outcomes for patients worldwide.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 300 employees across London, Boston, and Singapore we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to help drive critical business decisions by deeply understanding and analyzing data. This role will help inform the decisions we make, conducting analyses of complex multi-faceted problems.
The successful candidate will demonstrate most of the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of data analytics/business intelligence experience, including with business intelligence platforms and data warehouse solutions; ideally in partnership with Marketing, Business Operations, Finance, or Product Management departments
- Ability and willingness to learn new systems and programs
- Ability to execute detailed, complex analyses while handling ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work in a team and cultivate strong cross-functional relationships
- Strong project management skills and a sense of urgency and ownership
- Extreme proficiency using SQL and Python/R to extract and manipulate data for business analytics
- Experience building out data transformation for consumption in BI tools
- Experience building dashboards Tableau, DataStudio, or Power BI
Role & Responsibilities
Core Responsibilities include:
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business imperatives and identify key performance indicators and other analytics requirements for Healthy.io’s business around marketing effectiveness, customer product engagement, and customer retention
- Collaborate with Product Team and provide technical data requirements for the build out of the BigQuery and Tableau Dashboards
- Document and maintain reporting dashboards that provides simplified, actionable business insights to each team of stakeholders
- Execute ad hoc analyses using SQL, and other coding languages as needed
or send your CV to [email protected]