DevOps / SRE
Healthy.io is one of the first companies to successfully turn a smartphone into a clinical-grade medical device enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology and best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone powered urinalysis and digitized wound management.
DevOps at Healthy.io are a small and efficient group of skilled engineers. We sleep well at night, we automate everything, and we run Kubernetes in production for a long time.
From an engineering standpoint, we hold ourselves to the highest standards. Our solutions must be robust, resilient, secure, performant, and scalable. We provide a wide array of solutions that support the entire company's technical endeavors - everything from our mobile and web applications, our marketing projects, our BI, and data pipelines to our internal research platforms.
We're looking for an experienced DevOps to join our team. You have to be smart, creative, and a natural go-getter - someone who has fresh ideas and the technical prowess and understanding of approaching complex environments and sensitive data.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing and leading our highly available, multi-cloud, highly compliant environments. (GDPR/HIPPA/etc)
- Keeping our SLA, SLOs, and maintaining our SRE mindsets.
- Enabling us to deliver fast and secure by improving our CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop and implement tools to improve security across all domains in a DevSecOps mindset.
- 2+ years of experience as a Sys-Admin/DevOps/Production/SRE engineer.
- 2+ years of experience in Linux system administration and TCP/IP, HTTP, and other common network protocols.
- Strong knowledge in shell scripting and one general-purpose language such as Golang, Python, Ruby, Bash, Java or NodeJS
- Experience implementing DevSecOps tools - SAST/DAST, WAF, IDS/HIDS/NIDS. (Major advantage)
- Hands-on experience with AWS, GCP.
- Monitoring and incident management tools - PagerDuty, Opsgenie, DataDog, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, etc. (Major advantage)
- Hands-on experience with DevOps and CI/CD tools - Docker, Jenkins, Git, packer (advantage)
- Hands-on experience with containers orchestration technology - Kubernetes, Helm, Swarm, Nomad, etc. (advantage)
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure automation technology - Terraform, Cloudformation, AWS/GCP SDK (advantage)