Back to careers
DevOps Team Leader
Engineering | Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
About the position
Healthy.io is one of the first companies to successfully turn a smartphone into a clinical-grade medical device enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products are powered by computer vision and machine learning and create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis and digitized wound management.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 250 employees across London and Boston, we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
We are looking for a DevOps team leader, to lead a dynamic team of DevOps engineers. You’ll be hands-on, and in parallel be expected to lead, plan, mentor and impact your team members. You will work in collaboration with all development groups and closely with the architects in the company. You will work with mission-driven members, all eager to make a positive impact on the world. Because we work in the medical field, our implementations must be especially secure, resilient, and reliable by default. We hold ourselves up to the highest standards, and our engineers should be able to carefully architect and develop new services while being mindful of the smallest details. We also make sure we are versed in the most up-to-date modern tooling, libraries, and frameworks.
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps or similar roles supporting critical production systems with minimal downtime
- Hands-on experience with a major Cloud Provider (preferably GCP or AWS)
- Experience with Kubernetes, automation, orchestration, and IaC tools such as Helm, Terraform, Pulumi, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, etc
- Strong knowledge in security fundamentals: authentication/authorization frameworks (e.g., SSO, SAML, OAuth), secure transport (e.g., SSL, TLS), identity management (e.g., certificates, PKI), and vulnerability scanning
- Solid understanding of fundamental network technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, SSL, TCP/IP
- Eager to learn, evolve and make an impact
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead a team of 2 members. Mentor them and invest in their growth.
- Work closely with the development groups to design, plan, build and test infrastructural projects.
- Manage, monitor and support the company’s cloud environments. Be responsible for their stability, reliability, security and operability.
- Support the R&D processes and tools. Offer support to developers, and enhance the tools and frameworks used for the development, deployment and monitoring of systems.
- Be hands-on. Do, implement and lead by example.
or send your CV to [email protected]