Back to careers
Director of FP&A
Finance | Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
About the position
Healthy.io is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 300 employees across London, Boston, and Singapore we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare. Our amazing Finance team is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated FP&A Director to join us.
We are looking for candidates that are dedicated, accurate, responsible, and initiators, with the ability to work independently, function, and flourish in a dynamic work environment.
- B.A. in Economics - Must, B.A in Accounting - Advantage
- 3+ years experience as an FP&A Manager in a global company
- Strong analytical skills with unwavering standards of accuracy and precision
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert Microsoft Excel (& PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge of Netsuite and Tableau - Advantage
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
Role & Responsibilities
- Obtain a deep understanding of the business and related strategy that, when combined with the financial results, will allow the creation of predictive forecasts
- Provide monthly and quarterly Budget vs Actual analysis decks of the company's performance with financial insights and operative notes
- Lead financial models to support forecasts and various ad-hoc projects. Be the focal point for complex financial modeling, providing value-added insights to management to support business decisions
- Lead the annual budget planning process, ongoing budget utilization, and forecasting
- Manage & monitor the corporate commission and options plan.
- Partner internal to: Drive accountability and transparency, Infuse financial insights and data into operational dashboards, KPIs, and decision-making process, Analyze efficiency and ensure we stay on the required financial business model.
- Serve as the focal point of communication with the company's equity compensation trustee
or send your CV to [email protected]