Back to careers
Finance | Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
Healthy.io is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 250 employees across London, Boston, and Singapore, we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
We are looking for an FP&A Analyst to join our growing Finance team. If you are a high-motivated, skilled team player who loves leading processes and assignments from scratch to completion & wants to take part in a growing company - join our team.
- B.A. in Economics - Must, B.A in Accounting - Advantage
- 2-3 years experience as an FP&A Analyst in a global company
- Strong analytical skills with unwavering standards of accuracy and precision
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Expert Microsoft Excel (& PowerPoint) skills
- Knowledge of Netsuite and Tableau - Advantage
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
- Financial forecasting, monitoring, and reporting of the company's performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Work collaboratively with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting & alignment to budget.
- Participate in the annual budget process & take ownership of specific departments and business units.
- Manage & monitor the corporate commission and options plan.
- Support the definition and development of comprehensive Key Performance Indicators (KPI), metrics, reports, dashboards, and tools, and perform monthly tracking.
- Prepare financial models to support growth initiatives and business decisions through in-depth analytical analysis.
or send your CV to [email protected]