Front End Developer (Marketing Team)
Healthy.io is one of the first companies to successfully turn a smartphone into a clinical-grade medical device enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products are powered by computer vision and machine learning and create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis and digitized wound management.
The front end team is currently looking for a new developer who will take ownership of all the marketing-related projects within Healthy.io. This would include the company's main website as well as a number of other initiatives to answer the company's evolving needs as it continues to grow.
This is a challenging position in which you will get the chance to set up and architect brand new projects. As such you should have a deep understanding of the modern web and its surrounding technologies.
The homepage itself is currently being rebuilt from scratch with Next.js as the foundation and connected to a hybrid headless CMS as its main data source. It includes a breadth of technically demanding features such as SVG and scroll animations, localization/i18n, pre-rendering of all pages, integration with several external data sources, advanced content modeling and image optimizations.
This is an ideal opportunity for a talented front end developer looking to join an exciting start-up in the field of digital healthcare.
Role & Responsibilities
- Maintain and improve existing sites as needed
- Plan, design, and develop brand new features from scratch
- Be responsible, deliver on time, and own your projects
- Be a smart, independent, and efficient learner
- Be ready to acquire an in-depth understanding of our technical challenges
- Collaborate effectively within a multidisciplinary team of developers, product managers, designers, and marketers.
- At least 3 years of experience developing web sites
- Detail-oriented with an emphasis on beautiful and resilient UI
- Strong communicator with an urge to make an impact
- Organized with the ability to assume control of complex processes
- At least some knowledge in SVG animations, SEO, accessibility, performance optimization, browser compatibility issues
- Very high level of spoken and written English
- Experienced with React, Next.js, and the Jamstack - Advantage
- Open source experience and/or public portfolio - Advantage