Head of Content
Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. Our products are geared towards consumers as well as healthcare partners which makes our job as a marketing team an interesting combination of b2b, b2c and b2b2c.
We are building brands, running campaigns, managing agencies, developing partnerships and measuring everything to ensure we tell our story in the right way to the right people. And we are growing fast…
We are looking for a brilliant and a creative storyteller to lead our content creation efforts and become a major pillar in the company’s growth strategy.
The content will be targeted mainly at our b2b clients, partners and stakeholders along the healthcare value chain (e.g. insurers, payers, hospitals, primary care clinics, patients’ associations, etc.)
The ideal candidate is a speech writer at heart if not in practice. An expert in designing and creating the best story and framing for different audiences and experienced in delivering these stories through different channels (blog posts, videos, infographics, webinars, emails, e-books, etc.). Someone who feels very comfortable in the online and social media spaces. He or she must have the ability to own a fast delivering “content factory” and be great at managing agencies and people.
This role reports to the company’s CMO.
Role & Responsibilities
- Own the content KPIs, budget and execution
- Develop the content strategy for the company
- Execute ongoing content creation in 2-3 weeks cycles
- Manage supporting agencies and budgets
- A brilliant storyteller. Please send past work examples with your CV
- Bachelor’s degree or in lieu of experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- A truly native English speaker, writer and reader.