Back to careers
Head of Payer Sales
Sales | Boston, US
About the position
Job Title: Head of Payer Sales
Location: Hybrid (Boston Office/Home Based)
Package: Salary DOA + bonus scheme, equity package, private medical, optical and dental cover, 15 days PTO + federal days etc.
Healthy.io is the leader in immediate in-home testing powered through the use of the smartphone. It is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling screening and testing at scale across any location. Our solutions combine computer vision with best-in-class UX design in the form of apps and physical products to create a seamless member experience. The result is delivering significant enhancement in the identification of health issues and driving improved health outcomes for patients worldwide.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 300 employees across London, Boston, and Singapore we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
We are looking for a Head of Payer Sales to join and lead our world-class Payer Sales team. This person will be responsible for creating and leading a team effort towards US growth sales action plans for our smartphone-powered urine products. You must have the ability to interact and manage relationships at C-level within Health Plans and Health Systems.
Expertise in selling to Health Plans is essential.
- Player-coach experience selling population health solutions or value based care solutions to health plans and health systems.
- Experience selling solutions into Medicare Advantage Plans is desirable.
- Understanding of value based care, HEDIS / Star measures, and Risk Adjustment.
- Sales aptitude demonstrated by meeting and exceeding annual quota
- Ability to operate successfully in a complex (multi-stakeholder) and consultative sales environment
- Disciplined and detailed approach to sales process, including familiarity with Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Substantive relationships and contacts across health plans and health systems. Ability and credibility to interact at C suite level
- Flexible and adaptive attitude suitable for a new market entry, including self-reliance and strong teamwork ethos. Experience at a start-up a plus
- Stamina and energy for significant US based travel (approximately 30-50% of the time as of 2022)
Role & Responsibilities
- Recruiting top sales talent, developing the existing team, and creating a strong sales culture
- Developing and implementing a strategic business plan to meet Healthy's short and long-term revenue goals
- Working with executive management to develop business opportunities for current and potential clients
- Providing sales reports and data for the executive team
or send your CV to [email protected]