Information Security Director
At Healthy.io we turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device by using a bit of computer vision and a lot of magic.
Being in the field of digital healthcare, we have no choice but to maintain very high security standards. From cyber-security aspects, information security and compliance, and above all keeping private data private - we demand high standards of security from ourselves and from our partners.
We’re looking for an Information Security Director to join our team and take ownership of all aspects of cyber security and compliance. We’re looking for a brilliant team member, experienced in compliance frameworks operating with modern systems.
You’ll work closely with the entire team and report directly to the company's VP R&D. You will be leading all information security processes and activities, and assist your team members to follow them.
We are looking for someone well-organized and highly-motivated, who can simultaneously balance a process-oriented approach with a tech-oriented outlook. We’re looking for a team player who can create an immediate impact within our dynamic and growing team.
Our company is no stranger to formal compliance frameworks and standards. We know how to work in a regulatory framework while maintaining a very agile and super technological workflow.
Role & Responsibilities
- Own the company’s compliance framework and constantly look to improve it
- Lead the security risk analysis process
- Define controls and assist the team in following them
- Own the internal compliance audits and manage external audits
- Cross collaborate with Legal, RA/QA, and Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of security compliance and trust
- Formal certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, or similar
- Proven experience in complying with formal standards such as the ISO-27xxx family or SOC-2
- Understanding of the HIPAA law- advantage
- English proficiency - both written and spoken.
- Project management skills are an advantage.