Back to careers
Israel Market Manager
Operations | Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
About the position
Healthy.io is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 300 employees across London, Boston, Netherlands, and Singapore we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
We’re looking for an Israel Market Manager to join the team to help support our customers and enable them to fully utilize our products and services. Our ideal candidate is a tech-savvy team player with strong social, and problem-solving skills.
- 3 years + of experience in customer success or related work within the medical field in the Israeli market
- Proven track record of working with customers and/or patients in the medical field
- Bachelor’s Degree in medical or related field
- Work experience in one of Israel's HMOs
- Experience in managing large and complex processes
- Experience in quantitative analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers
- Upbeat, energetic, and proactive, with an ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Confident in using technology and proven experience with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office systems
- Troubleshooting capabilities, and being able to solve arising challenges creatively
- Capacity to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Availability to travel across the country for onsite visits
- Full proficiency in Hebrew and English
- Nurse certification - a significant advantage
- Ability to speak Arabic, Russian or Amharic
- Experience using various medical devices
Role & Responsibilities
- Own the Israeli market’s operation from end to end, including customer success and rollouts across all products and partnership
- Interact with our customers on all levels (from the key decision-makers to end users) in order to drive adoption and satisfaction.
- Provide training and support to our customers across all products.
- Track customer satisfaction and performance on a recurring basis, and provide regular reports to the company’s management
- Work closely with the company’s international customer success teams, to share information and improve the overall customer experience
- Prepare ongoing performance reports and dashboards for the company’s customers
- Develop training materials and techniques to improve customer adoption
- Work closely with our commercial and R&D product teams to improve the product-market fit
or send your CV to [email protected]