Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. Our products are geared towards consumers as well as healthcare partners – targeting markets in the EU, UK, and the US.
We are looking for a junior associate to join our growing legal team as a legal counsel. The person we are looking for is thorough and efficient, with an ability to tackle a number of tasks at the same time while maintaining high standards; someone who is organized, proactive, and detail-oriented; and a forward-thinking personality with a willingness to learn and grow.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generalist. As a member of Healthy.io’s Legal team, you’ll support Healthy.io’s business in Israel, the UK, and the US in all legal matters. You will need to have a good general understanding of our production processes, technology, and regulatory framework.
- Deep expertise. Digital health is an emerging industry with specific requirements that are never one-size-fits-all. In addition to generalist skills, we will expect you to have a deep understanding of the complexities around our products, business models, and markets.
- Handling contracts. You’ll review, analyze, and opine on contracts and commercial terms with partners, customers, suppliers, and service providers. You’ll help us improve our existing contracting processes and create new ones.
- Getting things done. We are looking for people who proactively do useful things that no one told them to do and who tend to find a way when they know something needs to be done.
- 4+ years of legal experience from an English speaking tech/corporate department in a leading law firm and/or as in-house legal counsel in an international setting.
- Bachelor of Laws degree and a qualified lawyer in Israel. An LL.B. degree from an academic institute in the US and/or US qualifications is a plus.
- Solid experience in reviewing, commenting, and providing advice on commercial contracts, marketing materials, recruiting and employment agreements, and digital platforms.
- Strong organizational, project management, and execution skills.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple time-sensitive tasks, and manage competing priorities effectively and independently.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a growing team, with internal and external stakeholders and cross-functionally.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.