At Healthy.io we turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device by using a bit of computer vision and a lot of magic.
As a Marketing designer at Healthy.io you’ll be in charge of designing our marketing assets, from online designs (landing pages, websites, ads and more) to offline assets (billboards, posters, and other printable). You’ll be working with our marketing and product teams, to develop and execute our brand assets. You will work on creating great digital campaigns, coming up with conceptual, clever visual solutions to spread the word of digitized health-care.
This is an ideal position for a designer looking to join a diverse and high-impact position in a fast-paced company that is innovating health care. You will be part of a strong and diverse design team composed of product and motion designers and will collaborate with them to enhance our brand identity across all channels.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, brand, marketing and product managers, developers, and other stakeholders, to deliver the best design solutions for the company’s internal and external products.
- Take an active role in the planning, designing and animating dynamic banners and short videos for the marketing and product teams
- Own the planning, filming and editing for the company’s various video clips
- Assume end-to-end responsibility on the timely design and completion of external communication materials
- 2+ years of experience in an advertising agency, branding studio or post-production house.
- Proven knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop (Premier, After Effects and Sketch - an advantage)
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Communication
- Must be a team player
** Please submit your portfolio along with the CV.