Back to careers
Mobile Algorithm Engineer
Engineering | Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
About the position
Healthy.io is one of the first companies to successfully turn a smartphone into a clinical-grade medical device enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products are powered by computer vision and machine learning and create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis and digitized wound management.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 250 employees across London and Boston, we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
From an engineering standpoint, we hold ourselves to the highest standards. To allow our users to self-test successfully, our UI is designed to be the most intuitive and friendly guide, while under the hood we utilize sophisticated computer vision algorithms to extract and analyze camera data.
We're looking for an engineer to join our research team, and improve our android camera capabilities. You will be responsible for the full life cycle of the features: understanding the product needs, fully controlling the smartphone camera and writing classical computer vision algorithms to analyze the acquired images.
- At least 3+ years of C++ experience.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or related fields.
- A good understanding of software development principles and design methodologies.
- Experience with Android development - an advantage.
- Photography experience - an advantage.
- Familiarity with OpenCV - an advantage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead development of new camera-related features, starting from the Android camera API up to novel classical computer vision algorithms.
- Optimize real-time code and algorithm performance.
- Deep understanding of the Android camera module.
- Work inside a diverse squad, computer vision experts, mobile developers and lab operators.
or send your CV to [email protected]