National Account Manager - Health Plans
Healthy.io is the global leader in turning the smartphone camera into a medical device. Described by the Economist as “the company to usher in the era of the medical selfie”, Healthy.io’s unique team, combines world class computer vision technologists, product designers, biochemists, software developers with people that have a deep understanding of transforming health systems.
The company has received two breakthrough FDA clearances for its first product line, which enables smartphone enabled clinical grade urinalysis done by patients, anywhere, anytime. This technology has created a new clinical reality for pregnant women, women suffering from urinary tract infections and millions of patients at risk for chronic kidney disease.
True to its ‘medical selfie’ vision the company is expanding its product portfolio, using the smartphone camera to improve documentation and analysis of chronic wounds.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We are looking for a Clinical Sales Manager to join our world-class team as we ramp up our commercial strategy for the US. You will be responsible for executing US growth sales action plans for our smartphone-powered urine products. You must have the ability to interact and manage relationships at C-level within Health Plans and Health Systems. Bringing a strong network of contacts and relationships, the candidate will be expected to identify prospects for current and future Healthy.io products, develop a US sales plan, build a substantive pipeline to meet annual growth goals, deliver against annual sales targets, create key relationships to both open the door to new opportunities and to close sales and understand customer and market trends.
We see this as a pivotal, high growth role and are looking for an experienced candidate who can truly make a difference. We believe and practice competitive compensation in both commission and salary.
Expertise in selling to Health Plans is essential.
Role & Responsibilities
- 5-7 years’ experience as a field sales representative selling population health solutions or value based care solutions to health plans and health systems. Experience selling solutions into Medicare Advantage Plans is desirable.
- Sales aptitude demonstrated by meeting and exceeding annual quota
- Ability to operate successfully in a complex (multi-stakeholder) and consultative sales environment
- Disciplined and detailed approach to sales process, including familiarity with Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Substantive relationships and contacts across health plans and health systems. Ability and credibility to interact at C suite level
- Flexible and adaptive attitude suitable for a new market entry, including self-reliance and strong teamwork ethos. Experience at a start-up a plus
- Stamina and energy for significant US based travel
- Participate in full sales cycle including lead generation and qualification, preparing quotes/contracts, supporting RFP/RFI responses, and contract discussions and negotiations
- Identify and partner with key client leaders while navigating complex healthcare environment
- Follow-up on marketing-generated leads and build direct prospecting leads by effective networking, telephone and electronic communications, and social media monitoring
- Facilitate executive level conversations that will include formal presentations and product demonstrations
- Accurately forecast and deliver against sales targets
- Work effectively with Customer Success, Marketing, Product Management, and other internal teams to accurately scope projects and ensure successful implementations.
- Document sales pipeline including sales forecasts, account strategy, current engagements and future planned activities in the CRM system