Back to careers
Operations | Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
About the position
Healthy.io is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 300 employees across London, Boston, and Singapore, we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
Healthy.io is looking for an Office Manager who will manage a range of services and provide the necessary support to ensure high quality and efficient running of the offices. This role oversees many different aspects of a company's operations from managing vendors and contractors to being responsible for the maintenance of the premises.
The ideal candidate should be someone who enjoys diving into the details as well as keeping an eye on the big picture. Someone who is a people person, super organized, energetic, and a born multitasker.
- 4+ years of experience as an office manager in companies with 200+ employees
- Experience in managing complex projects
- Experience with business travel and execution of welfare activities
- Great attitude, high energy, and positive atmosphere
- Comfortable in a high-tech environment - has worked with different systems (such as Monday, HR, and travel systems-combtas)
- Adaptable and great at solving problems in real-time
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in English (required for working with teams abroad)
- Experience in managing offices moves and renovations - Advantage
- Experience leading a small team- Advantage
Role & Responsibilities
- Oversee everything to do with the day-to-day running of the Israeli offices
- Lead the execution of facility and travel-related complex projects
- Lead a small team of direct and indirect reports to manage the different tasks
- Oversee office operations including suppliers and deliveries
- Vendor management and negotiation: working with external vendors related to office supplies, technology, maintenance, equipment, etc.
- Responsible for company travel - Booking flights and hotels, obtaining visas, and working with the company’s overseas teams.
- Responsible for managing the office operations and travel budget
- Lead admin side of compliances services such as timesheets, audit preps and other compliance processes
- Assist various teams with different administrative tasks and projects
- Assist in executing welfare activities such as offsites, company events etc.
or send your CV to [email protected]