Back to careers
Operations | Boston, US
About the position
Healthy.io is the leader in immediate in-home testing powered through the use of the smartphone. It is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling screening and testing at scale across any location. Our solutions combine computer vision with best-in-class UX design in the form of apps and physical products to create a seamless member experience. The result is delivering significant enhancement in the identification of health issues and driving improved health outcomes for patients worldwide.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 300 employees across London, Boston, and Singapore we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
Here at Healthy, we are looking for a multi-disciplinary Operations Manager to own and grow various areas of the supply chain including sourcing & procurement of suppliers, supply chain planning and strategy, transportation, fulfillment and distribution, warehousing and inventory management, and production planning. This role will report directly into our VP of Operations and have a global footprint.
The Operations Manager will be managing up, down, and across to optimize our current logistics and supply chain operation aligned to our overall company strategy and success.
- 6+ years experience leading end to end logistics, from negotiating, signing, and maintaining strategic partnerships
- Experience meeting quality assurance and regulation standards with the highest level of attention to details and results
- Logistics vendor management preferred
- Experience with Netsuite and Monday a plus
- Proven experience with on-the-spot solutions through creative, out of the box thinking
- Medical device experience preferred
Role & Responsibilities
- Active Vendor Relationship Management: Manages vendor relationships or work with vendors to resolve quality, shipping, or invoicing issues.
- Development and measurement of KPI’s, supplier audits, business reviews, improvement plans, new opportunities, awards, terminations, etc. including savings tracking and ongoing communication to management and stakeholders
- Drive the development of a highly efficient and scalable fulfillment function
- Coordinate fulfillment and vendor management activities between R&D, Product, QA/RA, and Finance departments
- Assesses vendor performance, identifies weaknesses or risk, and suggests operational changes to improve efficiency or reduce costs.
- Stay ahead of vulnerabilities by planning alternatives and putting in place ready to go fulfillment solutions
- Optimize packaging processes, shipping methods, and last-mile solutions to allow scaling quickly at different markets
- Negotiate and source new and existing vendor contracts, SOPs and SOWs for US deployments
- Implement and track vendor performance against relevant metrics and KPI’s
- Review and implement new processes to optimize compliance and operational efficiencies for scale
or send your CV to [email protected]