Back to careers
Operations | London, GB
Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. We create products and services at the intersection of clinical and consumer technology. We empower patients to take care into their own hands while working closely with leading healthcare organizations to deliver better outcomes.
Join the call centre team in our fast-growing, fast-moving world class global health tech company. We’re looking for an energetic people person with a proactive work ethic who is passionate about improving health. You’ll be one of a team of incredible, highly organised individuals with excellent communications skills, who have an amazing team spirit and enjoy having a rewarding role in spreading healthcare innovation to improve people’s lives.
UK living wage £9.50/£10.85 (London) per hour
Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on revolutionising healthcare in the UK
Exciting and rewarding role in VC backed high-growth start-up environment
Part-time role, flexible days and hours
Company laptop and phone
PLEASE SUBMIT A COVERING LETTER WITH YOUR CV, STATING WHY YOU ARE APPLYING FOR THE ROLE. IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Please email your CV and covering letter to: [email protected]
We are looking for a Patient Onboarding Operator to support the delivery of our innovative digital home kidney health testing service. More than 40,000 people a year die from Chronic Kidney Disease, which could be significantly reduced if the condition is identified early in patients. All it takes is a simple annual urine test but many people who are at risk don’t visit the GP to do this. Our service aims to get more people to complete a test annually by sending them home testing kits which they can use in conjunction with our app, without having to visit the GPs surgery. You will be given a list of patients from which you are responsible for helping to participate. Learning at first from scripts, you will inform each patient about the service, explain its benefits, and encourage them to consent to taking part. You will explain the necessary steps to complete the test, verifying each patient’s contact details, capture patient feedback and handle customer service questions.
· Handling of sensitive data with great attention to detail
· Making initial patient calls to introduce the project, explain the benefits and the pathway
· Be able to answer related questions to the project in an articulate manner
· Tracking the number of calls completed including consented and dissented patients
· Following correct information security procedures
· Accurately inputting data into our portal to allow effective follow-up
· Working alongside the customer success team to achieve targets
· Following up with our delivery partner and patients to ensure test kits are delivered on time
· Dealing with GPs and patient’s customer service requests.
The Ideal Candidate
· An active interest in digital health technologies
· Call centre experience
· Energetic and proactive, with an ability to work independently as well as part of a team
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly organised with keen attention to detail
· Confident using technology and proven experience with Microsoft Office systems
· Passion for providing innovative healthcare solutions
As we take on more projects we will be looking for candidates with additional language skills, initially, Bangladeshi, Somali, and Urdu. Plus other languages to be advised.
or send your CV to [email protected]