Back to careers
Sales | London, GB
Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. We create products and services at the intersection of clinical and consumer technology. We empower patients to take care into their own hands while working closely with leading healthcare organizations to deliver better outcomes.
Our smartphone-based technology enables clinical grade urinalysis to be carried out by patients anywhere, anytime - and we are working with patients, pharmacies, and the NHS to transform diagnosis and monitoring of conditions such as urinary tract infection, chronic kidney disease, and pre-eclampsia.
True to our ‘medical selfie’ vision we are also expanding our product portfolio to enable healthcare professionals to use their smartphone camera to improve documentation and management of chronic wounds, working with sites across the NHS to tackle this £5 billion challenge.
· Competitive salary
· Opportunity to make a meaningful impact on revolutionising healthcare in the UK
· Exciting and rewarding role in VC backed high-growth start-up environment
· Company pension
· Company laptop and phone
· Private health insurance
· 25 days annual leave
We are looking for a sales leader to join our world-class team as we ramp up our commercial strategy for the UK. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for developing & executing UK growth sales strategies & action plans for our smartphone-powered urinalysis and wound products
This role will be the pivotal with our customers and partners in the UK so must have the ability to interact and manage relationships at C-level within the NHS and private healthcare organisations, bringing a strong network of contacts and relationships, the candidate will be expected to identify prospects for current and future Healthy.io products, develop a UK sales plan relating to the specific product area, build a substantive pipeline to meet annual growth goals, deliver against annual sales targets, create key relationships to both open the door to new opportunities and to close sales and understand customer and market trends.
You will work closely with the UK Customer Success team to ensure successful transition from a new sale to planning for mobilisation and then ongoing account management.
We see these as pivotal, high growth roles with the potential to take on significant leadership responsibility and are looking for an experienced candidates who can truly make a difference. We believe and practice competitive compensation in both commission and salary, including equity.
Expertise in the field of wound care or diagnostics or a clinical background in nursing, primary care, maternity, renal or urology is welcomed but not essential.
The Ideal Candidate
· 5 years’ experience in sales in a healthcare environment
· Strong track record of deal building and closure, including upsell from existing customers
· Strong track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
· Disciplined and detailed approach to sales process, including familiarity with Salesforce or equivalent CRM
· Substantive relationships and contacts across the NHS, provider and commissioner environments and ideally also within private healthcare space. Ability and credibility to interact at C suite level.
· Flexible and adaptive attitude suitable for a new market entry, including self reliance and strong team work ethos
· Ability to understand clinical use case and ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to grow with the company but prepared to roll up their sleeves on the journey
· Stamina and energy for significant UK based travel
· Clinical background ideal but not essential
or send your CV to [email protected]