Back to careers
Sales | Boston, US
About the position
Healthy.io is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond. It’s even going to space!
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with over 240 employees across London, Boston, and Singapore we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
We’re looking for a solution focused, fast-thinking and motivating Salesforce Administrator to join the team and support our mission of delivering critical insights at the moments that mean the most.
Our ideal candidate is a confident team player with strong analytical, and problem-solving skills to join the team at this pivotal and exciting moment in the Healthy.io story.
- At least 3 years of prior experience as an SFDC admin.
- Strong analytical, technical proficiency and ability to solve problems.
- Confident training teams in a face to face or Zoom environment
- Expertise in translating the needs of the business into software requirements, process modelling, and data mapping.
- Capacity to multitask, organize and effectively and independently manage your time.
- Experience with Cloudingo and LeanData
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and provide recommendations on how to create an efficient and effective Salesforce instance
- Comfortable and willing to collaborate with team members across multiple countries and time zones
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience creating dashboards and reports
- Previous experience with Outreach / Marketo - advantage
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with global business stakeholders to plan, execute, and optimize the salesforce ecosystem to propel the business forward.
- Lead, train and support the Sales Team with regards to all aspects of Salesforce e.g. best practice, modifications, training on advanced features, training new joiners, data fixes, trouble shooting, dashboard creations, report preparations etc.
- Own Salesforce projects end to end; from design, through managing implementation and testing, to releasing to production.
- Work alongside an outsourced Salesforce development team to improve existing systems and establish new functionalities
- Revamp existing and improve new Salesforce features such as page layouts, workflows, custom objects, and validations.
- Be responsible for the lead database integrity (e.g. by merging duplicate leads).
or send your CV to [email protected]