Back to careers
SE - Regional Commercial Manager
Sales | London, GB
About the position
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Remote/Home Based (ideally based in London)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Salary: DOE (OTE £80k-100k+) + car allowance, bonus scheme, commission scheme, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, company pension, private medical insurance, share options, cycle to work scheme etc.
Healthy.io is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond. It’s even going to space!
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with over 240 employees across Boston, London and Singapore we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
- Experience selling into primary care within the NHS is essential.
- Confident and proven handling complex large scale deals.
- Exposure to working with CCGs and ICSs.
- Substantive relationships and contacts across the NHS, provider and commissioner environments and ideally also within private healthcare space. Ability and credibility to interact at C suite level.
- Strong track record of deal building and closure, including upsell from existing customers.
- Strong track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Clinical background would act as an advantage, but not essential.
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Business Development Manager with NHS sales experience to join our world-class team as we ramp up our commercial strategy for the UK. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for developing & executing UK growth sales strategies and action plans for our smartphone-powered urinalysis and wound products.
This role will be the pivotal with our customers and partners in the UK so must have the ability to interact and manage relationships at C-level within the NHS and private healthcare organisations, bringing a strong network of contacts and relationships, the candidate will be expected to identify prospects for current and future Healthy.io products, develop a UK sales plan relating to the specific product area, build a substantive pipeline to meet annual growth goals, deliver against annual sales targets, create key relationships to both open the door to new opportunities and to close sales and understand customer and market trends.
- Working with marketing on new business generation
- Manage evaluation process in conjunction with BD team
- Consult and finalise commercial model
- Building pipeline
- Deal Qualification
- Closing deals and finalising commercials
- Leading clinical partnerships
- Transition of deals to Customer Success and Operations team
- Support on upsell with Customer Success Team
- Documenting all activities on Salesforce
or send your CV to [email protected]