Back to careers
Senior Frontend Developer
Engineering | Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
About the position
Healthy.io is one of the first companies to successfully turn a smartphone into a clinical-grade medical device enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products are powered by computer vision and machine learning and create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis and digitized wound management.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 250 employees across London and Boston, we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
The front-end team is currently looking for a new senior developer who will lead the development of efficient front-end systems that drive complex web applications, as well as a number of other initiatives to answer the company's evolving needs as it continues to grow.
This is a challenging and high-responsibility position in which you will get to guide a team of highly skilled engineers working on mission-critical applications.
- 5+ years of experience developing web applications
- Extensive knowledge of React and its ecosystem (routing, state management, architecture)
- Deep understanding of front-end tools and practices (bundling, transpiling, testing, performance)
- Experience working with a design system and shared components library
- Experience with CI/CD environments
- Strong analytical thinking and systematic problem-solving skills
- Organized with the ability to assume control of complex processes
- Experience with Next.js and headless CMSs - Advantage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Plan, design, and developed brand new features from scratch
- Mentor other front-end developers on best work practices, UI, UX, architecture, and development tools
- Maintain and improve existing sites as needed
- Be part of the architecture of the company’s design system
- Be accountable for major architectural decisions from design to production
- Collaborate effectively within a multidisciplinary team of developers, researchers, product managers, designers, sales, and other stakeholders.
or send your CV to [email protected]