Back to careers
Senior HR Manager (maternity leave replacement )
Human Resources | Tel Aviv-Yafo, IL
About the position
Healthy.io is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling faster treatment and improved care for patients worldwide. Our products combine computer vision and machine learning technology with best-in-class UX design to create new clinical pathways through smartphone-powered urinalysis, digitized wound management, and beyond. It’s even going to space!
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with over 240 employees across Boston, Tel Aviv and London we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare making a real impact on people’s health and their access to life-saving medical services.
People are a central part of Healthy’s success and as such, the HR function is of the utmost importance. We are looking for someone who understands why it’s key to solve problems while they are still small, who sees the person in the midst of the challenge and can shape and support an inclusive workplace where people can thrive and achieve great things together.
We are looking for an experienced, intelligent, and people-driven HR Manager to support our team in Israel. This person will be responsible for the growth and development of our team, helping us shape the Healthy.io experience! They will bring their expertise and hands-on approach to the table to help improve processes that are still being built out, including training and planning for our org, choosing the right benefits package, performance management, onboarding, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in a HR manager or business partner role, at least two of them working in a tech company
- Proven experience supporting employee issues in an ever changing environment
- Experience working with and consulting to management teams
- Experience with multidisciplinary companies - an advantage.
Role & Responsibilities
- Act as business partner and advisor to the IL leadership team on all HR issues - organizational design, hiring, compensation benchmarking, planning and more
- Manage all employee relations issues for the IL
- Meet regularly with employees and managers to facilitate a comfortable environment in which issues can be raised when they are small and resolved before they grow
- Strive for data-driven people decisions
- Work closely with CHRO to ensure an experience consistent with the companies’ perceptions and values when it comes to people.
or send your CV to [email protected]