Senior ML & CV Algorithm Developer
Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. Our products are geared towards consumers as well as healthcare partners.
Healthy.io is looking for an experienced Machine Learning Algorithm Developer with a background in computer vision to own, shape, and lead this domain. The challenges we face include standard machine learning problems such as segmentation, real time object detection, 3D reconstruction, as well as problems that arise from our unique data. These require tailored architectures and solutions.
We are looking for a self-driven, intelligent, and experienced researcher to take ownership and lead the way. You will be working on migrating existing modules and introducing new ones throughout our product line, mentoring the algorithm team in the field of machine learning and working closely with the CTO, frontend (mobile) and backend teams.
- M.Sc. or PhD in Computer Science or related field, alternatively a comparable industry career with experience in computer vision and machine learning.
- At least three years of experience in the field of machine learning for vision
- Proven experience in leading research and development
- Solid C++ or Python coding skills
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks and infrastructures
- Mentoring/teaching experience - Advantage
- C++ or python experience - Advantage
- OpenCV experience - Advantage
- Experience with developing efficient algorithms for mobile - Advantage