Back to careers
Strategy | Boston, US
About the position
Healthy.io is the leader in immediate in-home testing powered through the use of the smartphone. It is the first company to successfully turn the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, enabling screening and testing at scale across any location. Our solutions combine computer vision with best-in-class UX design in the form of apps and physical products to create a seamless member experience. The result is delivering significant enhancement in the identification of health issues and driving improved health outcomes for patients worldwide.
Headquartered in Tel Aviv with 300 employees across London, Boston, and Singapore we are growing fast as we serve more and more patients across ever-expanding areas of healthcare.
We are currently looking for an experienced Strategy Manager to join our growing US team. This role will report directly into our Global Head of Strategy supporting the development and roll-out of our US strategy as well as broader global efforts. The ideal candidate will develop and deploy strategic initiatives through the analysis of market dynamics, financial diligence, and other business drivers. The candidate also possesses the ability to work across cross functional teams bringing business rationale and strategic insight. This is a highly visible and collaborative role working closely with our Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Operations and Finance teams to help guide and implement strategic efforts.
- 3-5 years experience in a strategy or corporate development role
- Undergraduate degree in finance, engineering, public health or similar focus
- Previous experience working within management consulting or VC/PE preferred
- Experience in healthcare, medical device, Healthtech, or business startup a plus
Role & Responsibilities
- Drive strategic initiatives and corporate development activities across the US
- Partner with and support Global Senior Management in developing business models and value added opportunities across key products and markets
- Monitor and evaluate the competitive landscape to help shape US strategy
- Lead the development of financial projections and investor overviews defining current commercial and future strategic plans
- Bring quantitative rigor into analysis and business strategy decisions
- Self-starter, ability to work across multiple initiatives and teams prioritizing work accordingly
- Strong critical thinking skills with the ability to offer new perspectives and distill complex problems into clear frameworks and plans
- Ability to prepare and present executive-level deliverables including white papers, presentations and models to facilitate evaluation
or send your CV to [email protected]