Training & Development Manager - Patient Engagement Team
Healthy.io turns the smartphone camera into a clinical-grade medical device, improving access to healthcare across the globe. Our products are geared towards consumers as well as healthcare partners – targeting markets in the EU, UK, and the US.
We are looking for a Training & Development Manager to join our Patient Engagement Team based in Boston, MA.
As the Training & Development Manager, you will provide on-boarding training for the newest members of our Patient Engagement team and work with veteran Patient Engagement Advocates to improve performance. Through education, observation, coaching, and motivation, you’ll ensure the achievements of the individual, team, and company objectives.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and motivated and will be responsible for assessing, formulating, and driving the training needs for the Patient Engagement Team. You will identify the training needs for new hires in terms of compliance, product, and platform knowledge. Additionally, you’ll build training plans, create training materials, and coordinate all the training activities. You will actively look for the best training methods and implement effective training programs that meet the needs of the changing business priorities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Conduct training for new hires and ongoing training and development on compliance, product, and platform processes
- Manage all aspects of the training program including planning, design, development, implementation, delivery, and evaluation
- Recommend and build the best delivery option utilizing a variety of digital media
- Train and coach field staff as well as to conduct “train-the-trainer” programs
- Modify programs to reflect changing business needs and directions
- Facilitate simulations and provide feedback on performance, conduct call monitoring observations on a regular basis for all new hires and tenured team members
- Identify and analyze employee performance, determine on-going training needs, and implement solutions.
- Work effectively across the company and in a cross-functional team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development
- Able to work with different stakeholders within the company to build a training program
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Five years of experience designing and implementing training and development programs
- Experience in the healthcare sector- a plus
- Experience in training staff in customer service processes and compliance - a plus