From 0% to 72% Adherence2
The vast majority of at-risk Americans do not take their annual urine test.
Reach the untested population by shifting testing from the lab to the home.
ACR (Albumin to Creatinine Ratio) test kit sent to patient with their consent
Patient tests from home using smartphone
Results available for
Kerry Willis, PhD
Chief Scientific Officer,
National Kidney Foundation,
an official Healthy.io partner
Validated Outcomes for Health Plans3
Reduce the total cost of care by preventing progression of CKD,
improve risk scoring, and increase quality metrics.
3-year net gain per
Additional gains from
improved quality metrics
Smartphone-Powered CKD Early Detection Service
From shipping the test kits to patients' doors to patient onboarding, we take care of the whole flow so you don't have to change a thing about yours.
Automatic Color Calibration
Our AI and computer vision technology calibrates the dipstick image and analyzes the results regardless of lighting conditions, setting, or camera type.
Patient Activation at Scale
Engage previously untested populations by giving them the freedom to test themselves when it's most convenient without leaving home.
Our user-friendly app makes testing at home as easy as taking a selfie. Patients of all ages can complete the test in under 3 minutes, with a 98% user satisfaction rate.
Learn more about our CKD early detection service and the impact of at-home testing.
Geisinger Health Rollout
How at-home screening improved adherence rates from 0% to 72% among previously untested, at-risk populations.
Tackling the $120B CKD Problem
More than 80 million Americans are at risk for CKD. New technologies and initiatives can help save lives and cut costs.
Changing Patient Behaviors
To improve outcomes, healthcare must find its way into patients' priorities and empower them to take control of their health.
Make a difference for your at-risk population
Citations and Footnotes
- This device is currently limited to investigational use in the United States.
- Validated in a rollout with Geisinger Health, among consented untested population. BMC Nephrol 20, 132 (2019).https://doi.org/10.1186/s12882-019-1324-z
- Outcomes derived from a model performed by an external credentialed actuary. The model is based on actuarial evaluation of medical and pharmacy claims data representing 4.9 million members managed under Medicare Advantage and 12.7 million members managed under commercial plans. Net gain and ROI is calculated assuming proper management and treatment of the disease after diagnosis.
- National Kidney Foundation: https://www.kidney.org/phi/form?version=awareness
- Siemens Healthineers: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-siemens-healthineers-healthy-io/siemens-healthineers-partners-with-healthy-io-for-smartphone-based-urine-testing-idUSKCN1MX1SE
- Geisinger: https://bmcnephrol.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12882-019-1324-z